Hire best homework helpers for online homework help 24/7. Are you looking for online homework help? Try our excellent homework help who can help you get A+ grade in your assignment.Order my paper
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.Late submission will NOT be accepted.Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions. All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted. Learning Outcome: Demonstrate understanding of the concept of operations functions, supply chain strategy and issues required for a new production designExhibit the factors to determine the production and service processes.Create the capacity to write coherent project about actual operation management case studies
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 17/10/2019 @ 23:59
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
• Demonstrate understanding of the concept of operations functions, supply chain
strategy and issues required for a new production design
• Exhibit the factors to determine the production and service processes.
• Create the capacity to write coherent project about actual operation management
Nissan Motor Company, Ltd, shortened to Nissan, is a Japanese multinational
automaker. Head quartered in Japan, founded 1932. It formerly marketed vehicles
under the “Datsun” brand name and is one of the largest car manufacturers –revenue
appx $90 billion USD (2007) and Employees 190,000 (2008). Nissan continues its
quest to optimize product development and deliver highly innovative technology.
Today, in various countries and regions around the world they enjoy a reputation for
creating truly innovative vehicles and service programs. With facilities around the
world, the Qashqai, Micra, Micra C+C and Note are produced by Nissan Motor
Manufacturing (UK) Ltd in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear.
• Answer the following questions on the above case, you should review about this
company through secondary available information and use APA style
• To learn about how to use APA style reference, please visit the link below:
1) Describe the nature of operations management in the organization. In doing this,
first describe the operation process of the production system. Second, identify
operations decisions and responsibilities. Finally, write a short paper on some of
the challenges facing operations management.? (Marks 2) (word count
2) Evaluate Nissan Motor Company in terms of its emphasis on the operations
strategy objectives? What are the order winners and the order qualifiers? (Marks 1)
(word count maximum:300)
3) What is the proper role of the operations function in product design? (Marks .05)
(word count maximum:100)
4) How to manage production and operation issues in the context of demand
uncertainty and fluctuation? (Marks 1) (word count maximum:300)
5) Suppose that Nissan Motor Company has considering moving from a batch process
to an assembly-line process to better meet evolving market needs. What concerns
might the following functions have about this proposed process change: marketing,
finance, human resources, accounting, and information systems? (Marks 0.5) (word
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more