Hire best homework helpers for online homework help 24/7. Are you looking for online homework help? Try our excellent homework help who can help you get A+ grade in your assignment.Order my paper
Word document titled Homework 3 is the assignment.Other Documents and powerpoint will be given as helping resourcePlease stick the lecture material as she is very particular about this.
Bio 275 Lecture Homework 3
a. Create an ANSWER SHEET using a Microsoft WORD document.
b. Number your paper and type your answers on that ANSWER SHEET. I do NOT want diagrams. Including
diagrams on your answer sheet will cost you points!
c. Use complete sentences and your own words.
1. Identify the process in this diagram. Explain how this process works. (10pts)
2. Identify this genetic mutation: “Normal” = THE RED DOG HAS RUN AND THE FAT CAT HAD FUN.
“Mutation” = THE RED FAT CAT HAD FUN DOG HAS RUN AND THE. (2pts)
3. A. List the two ways the prokaryotic cells’ genetics can change over time. (4pts)
B. List the two ways the eukaryotic cells’ genetics can change over time. (4pts)
4. A. Identify this process: _________________ (10pts) (use the information in the lecture to answer parts B-E)
B. Use one sentence to describe what is happening in the area marked as box A.
C. Use one sentence to describe what is happening in the area marked as box B.
D. Use one sentence to describe what is happening at the box marked as box C.
E. Use one sentence to describe what is happening in the area marked as box D.
5. A. Identify this process: ____________________
B. Identify the structures: “A”, “B”, “C”, “D” and “E”.
C. Who does the structures of “A”,” B”,”C”, and “D” belong to? Do not tell me “green cell” or “black cell”
6. A. Identify the parts of this Viral Growth Curve AND the Life Cycle shown in the diagram below (A-H). (18pts)
B. Which viral developmental path is shown in this diagram?
7. Identify the types of capsids shown below: (6pts)
8. List the types of Animal Viruses discussed in lecture (8pts) Just list the types, no descriptions/explanations.
9. Is the Latent Period the same as Latency? Explain your answer (Use complete sentences) (4pts)
10. A. What is a prion? (14pts)
B. List the diseases caused by prions. State the animal associated with each of these diseases.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more