Hire best homework helpers for online homework help 24/7. Are you looking for online homework help? Try our excellent homework help who can help you get A+ grade in your assignment.Order my paper
Use Times New Roman font 12 for all your answers.WORD format onlyNo matching ratio References APA
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 19/10/2019 @ 23:59
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
Demonstrate a solid understanding of decision making process for complex issues pertaining
to business environment both internally and externally. (1.2)
Apply and analyze various concepts of problem solving in diverse contexts and business
situations. (1.5 & 2.2)
Identify and analyze different perspectives on understanding problems for different situations.
Utilize different decision making tools to enhance problem solving and decision
making approaches. (4.3)
Identify ethical issues and dilemmas that businesses often face and employ ethical standards
in all manners and circumstances. (1.4 & 3.3)
Critical Thinking Case studies:
Let us examine the problem faced by Mr. Talal, Regional Manager of Medico KSA pvt. ltd., Medico
makes and distributes products from more than 15 international pharmaceutical and health care
companies. Mr. Talal is responsible for managing existing clients and also to get new clients. He
manages a number of sales representatives. Important customers have a dedicated sales
representatives, while other sales representatives try to get new clients.
One day an important customer (Al-Shifa Hospital) called Mr. Talal and complained that Mr. Rashad
(the sales representative) was ineffective and insisted he be removed, or else they would not give any
business. Al-Shifa Hospital is a major customer and gives good business.
In an internal enquiry, Mr. Talal found that there was was personal differences between Mr. Rashad
and the hospital superintendent. The track record of Mr. Rashad was good and he was liked within the
company. Mr. Rashsad was star employee and one of the role model for other sales people.
1. Identify the problem. [and other sub problems]
a. Main problem: ……………………………………..
b. Other problems:
2. What could be the causes of problem?
a. Cause of the problem- 5 Why Technique
b. Develop a Cause and Effect Diagram
3. Gather information: What information should the you gather that would be helpful to know
before making a decision?
4. Consider the outcome. What would be the results of the decision?
5. Make the decision. What should the Mr. Talal do?
6. Evaluate the decision. Why do you think this is the best decision possible?
7. Mr. Talal may face Ethical dilemma in finding solutions. What could be possible ethical issues in
the above case.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more